Frequently Asked Questions
Are Gamucci products safe?
- Gamucci contains only water, propylene glycol, nicotine, and flavorings.The nicotine dilution has been toxicologically tested in the United Kingdom. None of the ingredients are considered cancer-causing agents. The product also holds CE & RoHS certifications.
What is a cartomizer?
- A cartomizer is a integrated heating / vaporization chamber and liquid container. It contains the Nicotine dilution, which comes in various strengths and flavors from Regular, Light, Ultra Light and Zero nicotine. Cartomizers represent a number of benefits over previous models. Older versions of Gamucci products used Cartridges and separate Vaporizers, where the nicotine dilution was held in a cartridge, and this was then inserted onto a vaporizer. Cartomizers are available in a range of flavors and can be purchased online today!
How long will a cartomizer last?
- A Gamucci Micro Cartomizer lasts for approx 375 puffs or approx 40 cigarettes worth. This is based on a 2 second inhalation. This result may vary from individual to individual dependent on usage.
What is Nicotine?
- Nicotine is an alkaloid found in certain plants, predominantly tobacco and in much lower quantities in tomatoes, potatoes, eggplant and green peppers. The effects of nicotine can last from minutes to hours. The carcinogenic properties of nicotine in a standalone form (i.e. separated from smoking or chewing tobacco) have not been evaluated by the International Agency for Research on Cancer. Current available literature indicates that nicotine in standalone form does not promote the development of cancer in healthy tissue and has no mutagenic properties. Please Note: Gamucci also supplies cartridges with zero nicotine.
When do I have to replace a cartomizer?
- We recommend you replace a cartomizer when the vapor released by your Gamucci decreases. This is often an indication that the nicotine dilution within the cartridge is running out. We also recommend you recharge the battery if necessary.
Do I need a lighter?
- You do not require a lighter for the Gamucci.
How do I switch on the Gamucci?
- Gamucci is simple to operate. With the Gamucci Micro, Classic, Elite and Premier and Continental models you simply inhale on the device and it switches on.
For the Gamucci Vitesse vape pen, press the button five times to activate.
How long will a battery last before needing recharging?
- With the Gamucci Classic model a battery lasts for approximately 350 puffs per charge, and a Gamucci Micro Cartomizer edition, the battery should last for approximately 375 puffs per charge. The batteries are good for over 300 re-charges.
Is there a guarantee with the purchase?
- The Chargers come with a 12 month guarantee. Batteries are semi consumable products and are covered by a limited guarantee of 3 months, although will be good for 300 recharges. Spare batteries and Accessories are available to purchase online.
Can I get nicotine poisoning if I continue to smoke?
- No you will not get nicotine poisoning from using the Gamucci. Gamucci has a built in electronic security system which stops automatically if too many inhalations occur within a short time space or you take a inhalation over 8 seconds long.
Are Gamucci products approved as smoking cessation devices?
- Gamucci products have never been proven to be a smoking cessation device and are not sold or marketed as such. Gamucci products are simply an alternative to smoking that offers freedom to smoke anywhere, no first or second hand smoke, virtually odor free and much cheaper than the cost of traditional smoking.
What is the smoke that is released?
- The smoke-like vapor that is released from the Gamucci is simply condensation that evaporates into the air within seconds, not unlike the functioning of a humidifier. Gamucci leaves no visual residue in the air, whereas traditional smoking can leave an unsightly, acrid cloud known to irritate eyes and bother people‘s senses.
Does the condensation of the Gamucci smell?
- The smell of the vapor released is virtually odorless.
What about the taste?
- With a range of flavors you are sure to find something to suit you. Our Original cartomizers emulate traditional tobacco but feels much smoother and cleaner as there are none of the impurities associated with real tobacco.
Can I use Gamucci anywhere?
- Gamucci does not release smoke but a harmless vapor so it can be used in public areas, restaurants and offices where smoking is prohibited; however do not be surprised when people ask about you smoking Gamucci. To the casual observer, using Gamucci creates the appearance of traditional smoking. Users report that simply explaining to others how Gamucci works, usually creates acceptance for using the product anywhere.
What does it mean when the indicator light flashes?
- The flashing light at the tip of the device indicates that the battery is low and needs to be recharged, or the security system has activated.
Is using the Gamucci for anyone?
- Gamucci is intended for use only by adults. It is not intended to be used by pregnant women and those that are sensitive to nicotine. GAMUCCI PRODUCTS ARE NOT INTENDED OR FOR SALE TO MINORS OR ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18.
What are the leading reasons people use Gamucci?
- Most people who smoke, smoke because they enjoy the tactile, emotional and physical sensations. Gamucci provides all those same pleasures, but without all the problems commonly associated with traditional smoking. The leading reasons people use Gamucci include: freedom to smoke anywhere; social inclusion versus isolation; no first or second hand smoke; virtually odorless; non-flammable, convenient and lower cost than traditional smoking.
Are Gamucci products cheaper than traditional smoking products?
- After the small initial investment of purchasing a rechargeable starter kit, smoking the Gamucci is considerably cheaper than smoking traditional smoking products. Smokers can save up to 80% on average smoking costs. PLEASE NOTE: Gamucci is not a smoking cessation product.
WARNING: This product is intended for use by persons 18 or older, and not by children, women who are pregnant or breast feeding, or persons with or at risk of heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, or taking medicine for depression or asthma. If you have a demonstrated allergy or sensitivity to nicotine or any combination of inhalants, consult your physician before using this product. This product is sold purely for recreational purposes - it is not a smoking cessation product and has not been tested as such. You must be over the legal age in your state to buy or use this product.
Nicotine is highly addictive and habit forming. Keep out of reach of children. This product contains Nicotine, a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.